In its fight against poverty, Charité Chrétienne pour Personnes en Détresse works hand in hand with local communities and has designed Seed Projects to enable volunteers and missionaries from around the world to directly help people in need while promoting cultural exchanges.
Seed Projects are small-scale projects carried out by a local church to materially help poor people reduce poverty, such as physical or spiritual poverty. They are carried out so that the people served and those who observe what is happening are blessed and give glory to God for what they experience and see. [Read more]
Here are some examples of seed projects that you can support:
1. Donations of school bags, textbooks and school supplies
2. Construction of classroom school building
3. Construction of a building for a local church
4. Construction of wells, latrines and hand-washing devices
5. Screening of Christian films and mass evangelization
6. Seminar / Bible study
7. Formation of Christian leaders
8. Mass education on health issues
9. A literacy program for women
10. Installation of a community telephone
11. Installation of a solidarity fund in a local church
12. Food and clothing donations to widows and orphans
If you wish to receive detailed information about a seed project of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us.